Friday, June 7, 2013

BYOL?

Confession: I'm afraid to fly. Luckily, with my a little help (read: temporarily paralyzed) from my friends Valium and Bloody Mary, I'm able to endure being on that huge hunk of metal with wings. I typically purchase a glass of liquid courage before I get on the fly, and then a couple of the mini bottles once I'm on the plane. It ends up costing around $30 bucks and I shudder every time they collect my money. I'm not a penny pincher and even though it helps my anxiety, I feel like that rip every one off, and that bugs me. Anyway....

FEAR NOT, WALLETS! This lovely lad has let us in on a secret. You can take your OWN liquor on the plane, as long as its in those mini bottles you can purchase as Bev Mo. 

http://imatravelninja.com/2012/05/16/take-alcohol-to-drink-on-your-flight/

Why didn't I think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment