Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Fun!

Happy Post-Memorial Day! Hope everyone is feeling relaxed and refreshed and ready to take on the week! Personally, I always feel like I need a "vacation from my vacation," or an "extra day to relax from my extra day off."

We originally had nothing planned for the three-day weekend, but that changed through the course of the week and we ended up having a pretty busy weekend. On Saturday, Muffy had her first doggy training class! This was the result:



After doggy class, Jeff and I went over to our teammates house for a nice bbq and swim! On Sunday, we went to visit my parents while they were camping at Faria State Beach. This was Muff's first time to the beach, and she didn't love the water like I hoped she would. The tide was really high, so we sat on a rock while the waves crashed up around us, and watched Lili and Jeff play ball tag in the ocean.



After the beach we went to watch the LA Galaxy take on the Seattle Sounders. It was a blow out, 4-0 Galaxy, but really entertaining to watch. Watching soccer on TV isn't my favorite thing, but the electricity at the stadium is on full power, so being able to watch it live makes it alot more fun and exciting.

On Monday, Jeff and I did a 2 hour hike, and then relaxed at home. This was probably my favorite day because I can't remember the last time I got to lay in front of the TV for a few hours and do nothing! Victory!

How was your Memorial Day weekend? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment