Thursday, June 6, 2013

For 12 hours, all criminal activity is legal....

One of the perks of Jeff's jobs is that we get to go to free movie screenings. On Tuesday, we saw The Purge. If you haven't seen the trailers, (poof) here ya go.... (warning: slasher movie)


I was actually pretty excited to see it. I thought the concept was intriguing, but wasn't going in expecting much in terms of content (ie. I thought it would be cheesy). Ethan Hawke stars, but when I saw him, I didn't even recognize him. He's looking alot like Mark McGrath these days.


The movie was pretty far fetched. I don't believe allowing everyone 12 hours to "unleash the beast" would result in change for the country, but it did get me thinking -- I sure would be as nice as possible to everyone I came in contact with! I wouldn't want to be on their "hit list" once The Purge day came around! All in all, it was entertaining and scary! I was like this most of the movie...


Oh, and if you go see it, keep an eye out for the main "Stranger." He plays a realllllllllllllllly believable creepy guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment