Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stink Inc.

About 2 years ago, my BFF Heather and I stopped buying each other birthday presents. In lieu of presents, we agreed to take the other out to a fancy dinner, or a restaurant that we've never been before. As we've gotten older, it been more difficult to see each other alot, so we decided that our birthday gifts to each other would be about spending time together rather than a tangible object. So this past Tuesday, we went to The Stinking Rose in Beverly Hills for her 28th birthday! Her birthday was actually in late May, so we had a post-birthday celebration. Better late than never.

The Stinking Rose is an Italian restaurant in which their primary ingredient is GARLIC! One of their motto's is "We season our garlic with food." The interior is really kitschy and whimsical. It kind of makes you feel like you're in an Arabic/Italian village. The food was really good, but it wasn't AS garlicky as I thought (I originally planned to reek like hell for the next week). Luckily, Jeff didn't complain too much when I got home. Overall, I would give it an 8. I would suggest going there if you're in the area, but not on a first date! 





(this isn't Heather, but this is what they make you wear on your birthday. She's lucky I'm a nice friend)


No comments:

Post a Comment